Tulsa School of Arts and Sciences
No backpacks or other large bags will be permitted at entry. If a bag is necessary, we encourage you to carry something the size of a standard fanny pack or clutch. All bags subject to search at entry.
All patrons will be subject to wanding with a metal detector at entry. No weapons, including folding pocket knives, will be allowed to enter the venue.
No outside drinks or reusable drink containers will be permitted. This includes Camelbak style backpacks.
No smoking allowed inside venue. We have an open re-entry policy, so you will be permitted to go outside if you would like to smoke during the event.
TSAS students learn using a college preparatory curriculum and develop the intellectual habits of a liberal arts education in a safe, supportive, individualized and challenging school environment.OUR VISION
Through a liberal arts course of study, TSAS students become lifelong learners who succeed in higher education, work and life in a global society.OUR PURPOSE
TSAS uses the charter school framework, including choice and non-selective enrollment, to collaborate as students, faculty and parents to cultivate a high quality educational community that nurtures mutual respect, individualism, critical thinking, creativity in teaching and learning, life-long learners, and responsible citizens.OUR BELIEFS
- We believe learning is a process in which all can participate and succeed.
- We believe liberal arts education is the foundation for developing successful lifelong learners
- We believe our community should foster the intellectual, emotional, and physical well-being of each student.
- We believe in creating a supportive and responsive learning environment with high standards and expectations for all students which compels them to be active participants in their own education.
- We believe diversity should be welcomed for the strength it brings to the education of all members of our community.
- We believe our core strength is passionate, highly-qualified, professional faculty, who provide dynamic, rewarding and individualized learning experiences for students.
- We believe in promoting accountable and effective school leadership via inclusive and collaborative governance and administrative practices
- We believe all TSAS community members have a responsibility to secure abundant, appropriate resources to support and sustain it.
Wretched Warriors and Devout Defenders of the TrÜest of Faiths from Tulsa, OK.
"You cannot kill our magick, with sword or Stolen Cross!"